Technology based cosmetic treatments for make-up like glow everyday
100% SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
Check the details of our treatments and choose your glow-up
- Assured results
- 100% safe
- Customized to your skin type
- For men and women
BB Glow Facial:
- Covers blemishes, acne scars, and redness
- Provides a radiant and glowing complexion
- Provides a natural-looking, long-lasting coverage
- Improves skin texture and smoothness
- Provides a consistent lip colour
- Reduces the risk of lipstick allergies
- Resistant to smudging, fading, and transferring
- Allows for customization of lip colour and intensity
Is permanent makeup safe?
Permanent makeup is typically regarded as safe when done by a qualified expert in a sterile setting. Like any medical operation, there are risks associated with it, including those of infection, allergic reactions, and unfavourable outcomes. In order to reduce difficulties, it’s crucial to pick a dependable specialist and adhere to the right aftercare guidelines.
What is permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic procedure in which pigments are tattooed onto the skin to create the appearance of makeup. It is typically used to enhance facial features that enable you to reproduce your preferred makeup looks in a semi permanent way, also known as micropigmentation. The procedure aims to provide long-lasting results, saving time and effort in daily makeup application.
What are the potential side effects of permanent makeup?
Infections, allergies to pigments, skin reactions including swelling or redness, and poor results are all possible adverse effects of permanent makeup. To reduce these dangers, it’s important to select a qualified technician and adhere to the recommended aftercare guidelines.
I have sensitive skin, can I still go for permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup is known to be suitable for all skin types. But if you have very sensitive skin don’t worry we make sure to get an in-depth consultation with you to understand your skin’s needs and then proceed to suggest the treatment for your skin.
What types of equipment are used in permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup requires the use of specialised tattoo machines or pens, disposable or sterilised needle cartridges, pigments, topical anaesthetics to numb the area, and various sterilisation equipment like autoclaves and disinfectants. When depositing pigments into the skin, these techniques are used carefully and safely.
How frequently can I take permanent makeup sessions?
The frequency of getting permanent makeup depends on the specific area that is being treated and your skin type. To get the desired outcomes, it usually takes several sessions. To fine-tune and improve the pigmentation, initial sessions are frequently followed by one or more touch-up sessions. The time between sessions may be anywhere between a few weeks and several months.
What are the precautions that need to be taken after the session?
After a session of permanent makeup, it’s important to take the following precautions:
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area.
- Keep the area clean and avoid applying makeup or skincare products on it.
- Avoid direct sunlight and use sunscreen to protect the treated area.
- Follow any specific aftercare instructions provided by the technician, such as using recommended ointments or avoiding certain activities.
- Attend any scheduled touch-up appointments to ensure optimal results and longevity of the permanent makeup
Are there any restrictions before taking the treatment?
Stop/discontinue the following 48 hours before your treatment
- Exfoliating treatments like glycolic acid or enzymes
- Generic tretinoin or topical Retin-A
- Any acne creams
- Do not wax or shave skin